Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Arrow Here is the Wiki article on it...

Neprinol is a combo of serrapepetase and CoQ-10...and other things:
Quote:

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: One (1) Capsule
Servings per Container: 150 or 300 Capsules
Amount per Serving: Proprietary Enzyme blend - 500 mg.

Proprietary blend contains: SEBkinase (a proprietary blend of Nattokinase and Serrapeptase), Bromelain, Papain, Lipase, Protease, Rutin, Amla, Co-Q10, and Magnesium. Other ingredients: Maltodextrin. There is no soy in the Nattokinase.

Neprinol is natural. It contains no animal derivatives, artificial flavors, artificial colors, yeast or gluten. Neprinol is also lactose free and contains no harmful talc. Neprinol uses individually enterically coated enzymes to increase PH range and resistance to stomach acid.

Neprinol Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 capsules, once or twice daily. Take capsules at least 30 minutes before a meal, 60 minutes after a meal, or any time in-between meals. Or, take a therapeutic dose as recommended by a healthcare professional. Neprinol is quite potent, so be conservative in your dosage. I do not recommend consuming more than 8 or 9 capsules per day unless your health care professional has suggested otherwise.

WARNING: DO NOT take this product without the consent of your physician if you are currently taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners). Do not take it if you are pregnant or lactating as these test groups have not been clinically studied.
from http://neprinolenzyme.com/neprinol-ingredients.htm

So here is the serrapepetase article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serrapeptase

It also appears that one must use only enteric coated version, as this enzyme is destroyed in the stomach.

It is very expensive as well.

There are 3 pages on PubMed about it. That is not very many.
There is a paper claiming successful absorption orally in the rat.
There are papers that it can cause pneumonitis.
There are papers that topical or injected form works in some cases.
(gum disease).

Tony, for someone like you...with great need, I can see you'd be interested.
I don't know anyone who has seen improvements with this.
But if you do decide to try it... keep up informed.

It has this "too good to be true" quality about it. If it were so good, we'd hear more about it.

Most of the papers go back to mid 1980's.
Most of the newest ones are dental and topical application for infected jaws etc.

I guess the real question is how good it is orally, and if it gets to the sites that need it that way in good concentrations, and that it does not harm normal tissues. I don't see many papers on those factors.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote