Thread: omg...grr
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 09:47 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

I just googled him. An RSD'er I know here went all the way to SC to see him. He spent a week there and only got to spend 1 hour with him after calling them. They did that test on him where the RSD turns up red on it and gave him a copy of the test. He made a tshirt showing the results. What a joke.

I ran up on a TOS Dr. like that in Denver. He is one that a lot of people from the TOS forum goes to. He spent all of 5 minutes with me and got mad because I wouldn't let him pull my arms every which way. He wasn't even my Dr., his partner was and I'd done been there several times and already had my diagnoses. He put on my paperwork that I was uncooperative.

It makes you wish they got a taste of their own medicine in their lifetime. What goes around comes around.

I would definitely report him to the AMA, BBB, and any other place you can think of. I would also make copies of the emails or letters you write to these places and send copies to him showing you have dealt with the way he treated you.

I hope both of you get to feeling better soon. I know it will take time though, that doesn't get out of your head overnight.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
nikmcjo (02-26-2008)