Thread: Wonder #70
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 05:13 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can let you all know that my niece (17) called me last week and took me to lunch...her treat!!

I wonder if you know that she made my day!!!

I wonder if I can say that I also played with my little niece (16months) this weekend... when they went to leave she wouldn't go until she found me to give me a hug...

I wonder how she knew I was down the hall on the phone... It was so cute...she sat in the hall waiting on me, just looking up at me...when I hung up the phone... she reached for me.

I wonder that there is nothing more wonderful in the world, for me, than a hug from a child.

I wonder if the Alffe's are escaping the cold again...

I wonder if Bizi is back in cajun country?

I wonder if I can wish Doody and daughter a safe trip.. hug those puppies for me!!

I wonder if I can say that Hooper is just precious!!!! Thank you for sharing his lovely face!!!

I too wonder where David is??? David... oh David....

I wonder how Wren, Nohope, Looking4Hope, KathyM, ckepi, Feelingoofy, CTenaLouise, Ellie, SpanishMoss, WhoMoi, Addy, CoolAngel26, Lara, and so many more are doing????

I wonder if can just leave for all and go for now... I'm feeling chatty and this could get really long...

Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CoolAngel26 (02-26-2008), DMACK (03-05-2008), Doody (02-26-2008), nohope (02-26-2008)