Thread: Wonder #70
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 07:21 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Blah. Blah blah blah. LOL. I wonder that I'm so tired I laid my head down on my desk today and fell asleep.

I wonder that I've always been one to love winters...bundle up, stay warm inside, snuggle with my cats. But I succumb to the wish that spring would come sooner than soon. This weather is crazy. Though, this winter is like the winters we had growing up in Iowa. Snow on the ground allllll winter.

I wonder that I'm too tired to even be excited about the trip to see all the precious doggies, but the excitement will rear its head. Friday will be here soon. And yes, I will love up those precious babies for everyone here and take pictures too.

I wonder when BJ is going to go to that wonderful shelter she shared with us.

I wonder how much I love that little Hooper. Hooper, Cooper, such wonderful babies.

I wonder if I should post a couple of the pictures my daughter emailed me today. The relative of one of the nurses she works with...she took in a baby pig because the mother died from the freezing weather. And she has a dachsund with new puppies, and the little piggy has become part of the family! She takes care of that little pink pig just like her baby doxies! It's so cute.

I wonder if I can leave love and hugs for everyone and go take a hot bath and crash.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote