View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 08:13 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I'm sorry... a blonde joke

A little humor as we deal with ANOTHER winter storm!
>
> As a trucker stops for a red light, a blonde-haired woman catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door.
>
> The trucker lowers the window, and she says, "Hi, my name is Heather and you are losing some of your load."
>
> The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street.
>
> When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again she jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door.
>
> Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they have never spoken, the blonde-haired woman says brightly, "Hi my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"
>
> Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street.
>
> At the third red light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, the blonde-haired woman gets out of her car, runs up, and knocks on the truck door. The trucker rolls down the window. Again, she says, "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"
>
> When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light.
>
> When he stops this time, he quickly gets out of his truck, and runs back to the blonde-haired woman's car. He knocks on her window, and after she lowers it, he says... Hi, my name is Kevin, its winter in Iowa and I am driving the SALT TRUCK!"
>
>
> .
Gazelle (02-26-2008), Jappy (02-28-2008), karousel (02-26-2008), Kitty (02-27-2008), MSacorn (02-28-2008), SallyC (02-27-2008), SandyC (02-27-2008), the Bird (03-07-2008), tkrik (02-26-2008)