View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 10:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default good news today!

Well it has been months since I started getting my monthly check, and it was starting to worry me a bit on why no backpay yet. I did try calling the 800 number a few times and got nowhere.

Well today I called the 800 number again hoping something could happen, or they could tell me why it is taking so long....anything really LOL.

This time was the magical time! I was told that my case went into a back log in Nov and came out of it in Jan. She told me I should have been payed already, and did something in the system to get things going again.

Said if I havent received anything by mar 12 to call again, but she is pretty sure things should happen between now and then. I am sooo stoked! She was telling me the back log is out of everyones control, but I should have received everything within 60 days.

It is sooo cool to see others getting the favorable decisions, and all I can say to those still trying to get approved........DONT give up!

It is a long process, but it isnt impossible. I went through 2 denials, 1 alj hearing, and won at the appeals hearing. All said and done it took almoooost 5 years, but the judge took the onset date to july 2001....the actual date I could no longer work.

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (02-26-2008)