View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 12:13 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I just started physical therapy on my knee (hurt it in a fall last month) and I'm actually kind of enjoying it.

I have to do special lifting exercises for my knee (weight on my ankle) and last week the PT guy introduced me to the recumbent bike, and the Total Gym exercise machine.

It's actually been kind of fun to see how to do this stuff properly. I do them at home too (no bike or Total Gym here)

I can kind of feel it starting to help me. My knee doesnt feel as bad as it did, and I'm starting to feel a little bit better in the legs and hips.

I just need to ask him for a suggestion on an exercise for my left shoulder (chronic tendonitis) I want to build up my upper body strength. It was really embarassing to go bow shooting with my boyfriend and I couldnt even draw the bow. (boyfriend had to pull it back for me) A girl at the range let me try her bow, and I couldnt draw it back and it had a much lesser draw strength on it. It was pretty sad.

I guess if I want to shoot paper targets, I'll have to get the boyfriend to teach me how to fire his .380 handgun instead of the bow. (the bow looks way more fun tho, and it's not as noisy)
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PolarExpress (02-27-2008)