View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 01:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Ada,

I've been on my fair share of meds over the almost 9 yrs. of dealing with RSD. And I can tell you, meds have been a big issue with me. One I took I could walk around a corner and fall flat on my face, another I would walk in a room and have no clue why I was in there. Another, I would snap at anyone who said even so much as hello. My kids hated me on that med. It was like omg mom...no more! I would snap at them at the drop of a pin. It didn't take anything for me to blow my top. I think meds play a tremendous part in how people might react.

Which is why we should all be very understanding of others, and if we do not agree, we should read past that thread and post only on what we do agree with. Because everyone reads things differently. No two people on this board will read a post the same way and get the same meaning from it. Just like readin a Bible. None of us get the same meaning all the time from a verse. We all have to be understanding of each other.

hugs to you
Debbie
gigglebabe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
KathyWP (02-27-2008), kbrady (02-27-2008), Sandel (03-05-2008), trixlynn (03-02-2008)