View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 09:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank you all !!

Greenjeans
I agree – and I just need to stop looking !!! LOL The Scleroderma Gene sounds very scary – I like your Rheumies answer though – I think – since worrying about it wont change a thing.

The Bird
I am so sorry that you are also dealing with a thyroid growth !!! Hopefully we will both get good news or at least no more bad news !!!!

Victorya
It seems these thyroid things do run in families – in fact – we have a strong family history of thyroid problems (including thyroid cancer). My Mother also had ¾ of her thyroid removed. I hope your husband will not to have his removed or partially removed…. The biopsy does not sound pleasant at all !!!

Polar Express
Yes – I am getting the “I told you so’s” So funny that you mentioned that !!! I thanked my daughter for sending me. You are also right about feeling like the stuff on the bottom of your shoe – I always feel that way !!!

DaisyMay
I agree – so many people are dealing with multiple dx’s, in fact, the Endocrineologist told me that often times autoimmune illness tends to cluster and many people will have several different dx.
I hope you MRI went well – I don’t like them either . As for attitudes – I think yours is absolutely TOPS – just the best !!!!
I will try and watch for an update from you about your scan and your DD scan – you more than enough on your plate !!! It is always much more worrisome when our children are having health problems !!!
Keeping you and DD in my prayers !!!

PS: I should have checked out that tech a little closer… LOL

FinLady
Thank you for you good wishes – and 13 viles – I just can’t imagine !!!!
You must have been white as a sheet when they were finished with you !!

Hollym
Thank you for your good wishes !!!

Weegot5kiz
Thank you and I hope your Mom will have very good results – nothing bad to deal with !!! It’s always something isn’t it ????

"Probable MS" Symptoms since winter 1996/97
Cervical Spinal Stenosis
Hashimoto's Disease
Fibromyalgia

Some days you're the windshield.... some days you're the bug.
snoodles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote