View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 02:24 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

I'm glad that you wised up enough to deal with your son effectively, Billie. He should be the one helping YOU out, not the other way around. I'm sorry that you're still having a rough time, but glad to hear that you seem to be feelng better. Shotspine and Kell are truly wonderful supporters, aren't they? If I was in serious need of help, I would certainly want to have the both of them standing by my side and lending their support.

Which reminds me, Kell, I'm really sorry that I missed you today. I worked on writing you a letter, but I never got it finished. I will, though, I promise.

Billie, I have kept up with your posts, and the many trials you've been going through. And I have to say that I certainly agree with the others. You are one very tough, and yet very compassionate lady. There aren't many who are like you, you know. I know that Kell thinks the world of you, and I'm sure other people do, too, including me. I wish you the honest absolute best in finding some significant relief for the challenges which have lately been confronting you. You take care of yourself, sweet lady, and keep us all informed of any progress in your day-to-day condition, okay?

Always respectfully yours,
Idealist
Idealist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote