View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 10:48 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Limbo Check In 2/27

It's Wednsday once again, my lovely limbo ladies and gents.

The Limob Lounge is fully stocked - coffee, Krispy Kremes, fresh fruits and what-all. So come on in and make yourself comfy.

I could use some tips from anyone else who retains water really bad - how do you get it out of your system? I'm so puffy my eyes look like I been crying all night. My right eye is really uncomfortable.

Those shots are doing a number on me. The steroids get me, and on top of that they mess with my period (haven't had one since about the 1st -2nd week of the year?). So I'm horribly bloated. Maybe just take a pamprin? - it has a diuretic.

And I go for another shot tomorrow, this one is called radio frequencing. More of the same only stronger I guess. He didn't really explain so as I could understand.

I told dh - okay, as long as I get a good rock station. I'd hate to get stuck with some sucky music.

I have to remember to bring my lumbar MRI report and I should just bring the films too so he can look for himself. He may want me to do a new one along with the hip. We'll see.

All this stuff has nothin to do with ms I know, but I gotta get to the bottom of it to figure out what is what plus this is bothering me more than the stuff that might be ms. I am doing a little better with that, but I still have a little fatigue, vertigo once in a while and this *bug crawling in circles on my head*.

There are a few tingly places on and off ion my limbs, but that could be anything.

The shots did help that really horrible pain/paralisys thing so far. I had one episode of that the day after the last shot. Knock on wood, I hope I'm past that for a while.

Of all my sx, that one is hands down my worst.

So.... how are all of you?