View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 10:51 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Imahotep,

I don't think my memory loss is due to meds. I am only on methadone, very low dosage, and prevacid. My pain level is down so I know it's not that.

I have a dictionary setting here now by my computer. I hate the fact that I can't spell words right anymore. I get pretty mad at that red line that shows it's spelled wrong at times. I would rather not know. LOL

As far as math, I use to be pretty good at it but not anymore. I try to help the boys with their homework and can't remember my fractions.

My long term memory is the worst. Before I say anything I think about it so I won't get it wrong at times. I don't want people to think I'm lying to them. I get dates mixed up. I can't never remember what the date is. Someone can tell me one minute and I'm asking again the next.

Nikki, What is Sudoku? I don't remember if I've heard it mentioned on here before.

I like music but after awhile it starts getting on my nerves. I can't handle noises for too long nor loud noises.

I wish I could focus more on things then what I do. I can't sit still for long and it takes me forever to read a book due to not setting still to read it nor getting back to it like I should.

Thanks girls,

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote