View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 11:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wheeeew, BGB, I've been worried about you!
Have looked around here and seen no signs of you, none. Granted I just did a random sample of threads but you were nowhere to be found. I'm glad the shots are helping.

I don't know about water retention but cucumber slices on eyelids are supposed to help the puffies and they feel good too. Put a couple on your eyes and the rest into Taboulleh........yummy......

Aww Sox, surely the switch will be dome with some sort of taper on the Neurontin? Sure hope so, sounds scarey otherwise. Sorry about the flare, except it is good the doc saw you while you were in it.

First scooter ride at the commissary........wheeeeeeeeeeee........BUMP...... ..

oooops!!!
Well, TG that stand with the bananas was solid and hinged so the part I backed into just swung out. Had fun peeking out at the end of aisles to make certain I wouldn't run into "oncoming" people.
Had a lot of folks smiling with me, really wasn't bad at all once I quit trying to reverse in tight spaces.

Nancy T asked last week about my non cancer scare and was there a diagnosis. NO!! But it is part of what has tied up my neuro DX.
I have an odd protein that caused the scare and can go with certain cancers and with certain syndromes that include CNS neuro problems. BUT, big but, I do not have cancer, do not have other things needed for the syndromes, like peripheral neuropathies.

3 mos. on oral prednisone, and I just made an appt in 2 weeks to see about getting off, although I'm a bit afraid to. The pain is better with the roids, but even on them everything is happening more often and lasting longer, with a worse residual when it is over.

Crappy choice to have to make, but I'm worried about long term consequences, and frankly, since I don't have any of the things the prescribing Dr. thought I had, or anything that falls into her specialization,
seems like it is time to get OFF!!!!

I'm irked!!

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
(in honor of GJ and with thanks for a big smile)

And I think I am in desparate need of human contact, I just keep rambling or ranting of late.

to all of you
sugarboo (03-01-2008)