View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 11:59 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Hey...Brain, glad the shots are helping, and I hope you don't revisit that paralysis. You sure have a strong backbone to deal with all that's challenging you as well as you are. The roids are probably making you hold water. Try to eliminate caffeine and stuff like that. Maybe you should ask for a diarrhetic (sp).
I'm doing all right, except for the double vision in my right eye when my glasses are off. Got an appt. with an opthamologist on Sat. a.m.
Had a massage yesterday...felt good. My DS & DIL got me a gift card last Xmas, and it took me awhile to get up the courage to get the massage, becaue 1)I don't really liked to be touched, and 2)I had a massage a few years ago, and the lady gave me such a deep tissue massage that I went into a fibro flare that lasted 24 hours. Not fun when you're on vacation.

The massage therapist that worked on me yesterday said my neck and back were really tight...then chuckled and said, "Well really, you're tight all over!"
Just can't seem to loosen up.

Sox, I hope that the neurontin increase helps you...I know how crummy that type of pain can be. You're on a lot of it. I was on 900 mg/day, but the neuro took me down to 600/day, since it helps retain weight and can cause fatigue.
If it doesn't work, I hope that Lyrica works for you.
Hope everyone has a good week without major incidents.Take care!
Debbie D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote