View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 12:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh Happy Daze folks ~! HUGS to you all !!!!

Brain, is the "bloating" from the steroids? I heard you get puffy and blow up on some steroids. Coffee is a diurectic too. BUt be careful as you lose too much water/fluids you can throw off your electrolytes bad ok?

I saw my newest Rheumy who basically said the labs show I dont have an autoimmune disease as i have only one antibody that could be but i don't have the matching symptoms.

Ok..one doctor down (incuding two meds) but the last Rheumy treated me in the "differential" category as she thought I just had too many symptoms for me NOT to have some kind of "condition" HE disagreed...BUT..

He did say those "episodes " I get where my BP/HR suddenly go up and I end up in an "altered consciusness" state is autonomic dysfunction that can happen by itself OR with MS. He said he's NOT diagnosing it, but he'll write his concerns to the newest NEuro I am seeing for Narcoplepsy.

So next week I go for my 2nd sleep study to regulate the CPAP machine.
This is sooo expensive even for MY copay. ANd then I'll have yet another in the future to see how I respond during the daytime. arrgghh..

So now that I am not on the meds the first Rheumy gave me, I feel worse. I am toughing it out, its muscle pain and stiffness.. NOT joint pain.

I will live on!!!! Had a nice dream with my deceased hubby in it. We were so close and in love , walking arm in arm, looking lovingly at one another. Then his whole family was around his bed as he asked for ME and told them he loved me. (they hate me) THen.. later in the dream, I went to get my car, for us to get Mexican food, and when I returned I lost him, then woke up. Weird eh? Again I am working out my angst about how he died and how our marriage suffered.

Talk soon... sending your loving thoughts~!!

Jan
Jan4you is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote