View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 02:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

CayoKay -

OH - THAT Melissa Scott. OK (lol). I agree with the alternative 72 virgin thing - gotta be an equal standard. Actually, whatever God has planned for us in Heaven it'll dwarf, I imagine, any of our expectations.

I do imagine heavenly bodies though, He's promised us that much and - He made us in His own image, so I also imagine sex and everything else - only, without entangled guilt and jealousy and such as we are so entwined with here. Mostly though, just all the time in the world to do and explore all those things we did not get a chance to do here.

Such as fishing or golfing with loved ones, playing with friends, watching sunsets lost and/or rainbows never seen because too much time was spent boxed up in rooms here, typing away at keyboards.

Most of all, no rush to have to do such things as there will be all the time in the universe.
John 16:33 “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer;I have overcome the world.”
Lasgo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote