View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 06:47 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

I asked Alan "what is this levitation thing that you hang on?" and he goes "what levitation thing". OH GOD, THIS MAN.... SOMETIMES!!!!!!

I said very slowly. "alan, you came home the other day and say you went on a levitation machine. Now what did you mean?"

He goes, "oh, that thing!!, it's a thing that you lay down on, hook your feet under and you are on a surface that you can make your legs go higher or down more and you do situps. I don't do situps on this thing, I just use it like an inversion thing, I just lay there and stretch. It feels good. (He must be at an angle or an inclination).

Takes a bit to understand this guy sometimes. He really had me going. I was all ready to buy David Copperfield Tickets.

mel

P.S. And this is important. Alan just told me he can't get the inversion table because when he laid down on the incline thing, and it was at a big incline with his head facing downward, the blood rushed to his head and when he stood up, his face was all red. I asked him "Did this make you uncomfortable, while you were on the incline thing?, and he goes "well, not really, but I didn't like it that the blood rushed to my head".

I think, honestly, if we are going to invest in something, it might be the Tony Little Recliner because, it will give him the stretcability he needs (if he ever wishes to recline all the way), the heat, the massage (and it's a good chair, and we need a chair). So I figure, when we are ready, this is the thing we'll get.

Last edited by MelodyL; 10-09-2006 at 10:25 AM.
MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote