View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 02:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile I have a service dog

I have had my service dog for about 2 years now. He is a full service dog that does all wheelchair monuvers, mobility assist, and medical alert. He knows 110 commands and can dog it all pretty much. He has saved my life twice and my husbands once. He has just turned 3 years old in Dec. 2007 and he has been with me since he was 9 months old. I've known him since he was 6 weeks old. He was my friends daughters dog. They moved into my basement when he was about 4 months old and he medical alerted me when he was only 9 months of age so she gave him to me. He has been my partner at all levels. I could not function with out him. His name is Hoss I love him dearly and my husband is a wonderful man that wants to make life easier for all with service dog partners. Always give your service dog a hug and kiss and be sure to praise praise praise and they will do anything for you. Better go it is getting very late. Enjoy your service dog, I know I will enjoy mine.

Last edited by Chemar; 02-28-2008 at 12:53 PM. Reason: small edit needed as per guidelines
Lindecker01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote