View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 03:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I have had RSD over 11 years

Hi everyone,
I have had RSD over 11 years. It started in my right hand then crossed over to my left hand then down to the right foot then to left foot. Today the doctors say RSD/CRPS wholebody centerlized. I cannot take pain medication and I suffer with low blood pressure and heart problem so almost every medication is out for me. I get Cervical and Lumbar Epidurals and Botox (Myoblock) injections every 11 weeks. This treatment works for me. Without it I have four limb sever flares and I get Kidney involvement, and I experience vomiting and bowel shutdown. Sometimes the pain gets so bad I have pain seizures. Doctors say my pain tolorance is higher then my brains and the brain has a safety switch that goes into siezure when it is toooooo much. So I guess you might say that I am very strong in a sense. Anyway I am new to this forum. I was here in 9/07 but haven't been back until now. I have upcomming heart proceedure in April 2008. Was wondering if anyone has had a heart ablation for WPW. Surgery is very scary with RSD and on the heart I am a bit scared. My service dog is helping me deal with the stress I think he feels it. He is a yellow lab named Hoss and he is also a medical alert dog. Anyway there is my introduction. It is late I better go. Take care all.
Lindecker01
Lindecker01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote