Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Heart

(((((Megan))))

Have you been checked by a doctor to see if you may be suffering with depression, I dont just mean feeling low depressed, but actual clinical depression. There are meds and natural supplements that can really help with that

I am primary caregiver to a very sick husband and son with chronic health conditions, and so I do know the feeling of being overwhelmed with all else that needs taking care of. coupled with your pain and fatigue....I can only imagine how you must be feeling.......

I pray that God will give you a renewed sense of hope today and help lift you up.

Please stay in touch here, even if you just need to vent more. It isnt good to keep it all in and we are here to listen and to pray.

Cheri

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Corkybird (02-29-2008), Megan (02-28-2008), SandyC (02-28-2008), the Bird (03-11-2008)