Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

hi Bruegger

I guess the proof is in the pudding

but to each his own............

LOL full of cliches today arent I........

but seriously, if we hadnt implemented my son's supplemental treatments, of which magnesium is core, he would likely still have the very severe TS tics he used to suffer from

IMHO these "studies" leave much to be desired and only tell part of the story. I used to work in medical research and so I know how "scientific studies" are conducted
plus, many of the studies on supplements are conducted by or in some way connected to the big pharma companies who have a vested interest in having their products shine brighter than a simple otc supplement............
also, some supplements that the medical community have scorned as being of little benefit in the past, are being increasingly recommended by them. I personally think a lot more time should be spent at medical school educating them on nutritional health.

both my husband and I also use various supplements (including glucosamine) and also clearly know the difference when we stop taking them

are they a cure all....of course not.
But do I feel they help.........you betcha.

anyway
let's return this thread to what it is supposed to be about.....magnesium information

all the best
Cheri

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mspennyloafer (07-12-2011)