Old 02-28-2008, 10:24 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverlady View Post
It's all about money now. The games that big pharma plays with our lives is inhuman. They don't care and they train their drug reps not to care. I've listened in on the site where all the reps go to chat and it is just so uncaring and commercial. It's all about who can play the game and make the most money.

Billye
Yes, the Cafepharma site is an eye opener!
No regard for the patients, and no regard for their bosses either! LOL
That is the kind of person the drug companies choose to sell their live saving products... something to think about! I remember when it was different.

I went on the Lilly board there once, when someone asked about DES...
one of the responses to me was:
Quote:
Lilly carried a lot - 600+ or so - of old time drugs and pharmaceutical necessities in its catalogue until then. None were promoted, and I think they were just around to fill a need for the profession.

But, in the late 90s Lilly gave up on the customer service model and just made available things that made money.
This was on a thread about DES:
http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/sho...d.php?t=248390

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote