View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 11:13 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you all. I just don't know how it could be broken from getting up off the floor. I did have a bone scan and have osteoporosis. The back goes up and down so much but never away. ALways tight and painful but varing degrees. My legs have been more painful too but that just may be my flare up which is very high or maybe a whole combo with the progression of my right too. I feel like it is hard to walk again and it is never easy but lately super hard. Really I am so lost. I guess with my legs and going through so many tests like multiple mri,emg etc and really for what. Before the partial dx and after which there is still a lot unknown for me and it has to be that way but the treatment has been the same. If there was a trapped nerve and they found out yes then it is still the same treatment so why go through all of that? I prey with each new doc I go to to get a winner but I never do. I mean really how many have I seen for no help and sometimes worse. Sorry this is so negative. I feel so frustrated like many here. Thanks I may be young but my real body age like they do on Oz is like 70. I think you guys are right though to the neuro cause they can do more then just an orthopedic and maybe have more input on my legs. You all fighting gives me the strength to.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote