View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 12:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Karen

Thanks for writing. I'm glad your hubby was paying close attention. I've had heavy periods for a few yrs now, but nothing like it has been in the past 6 mons or so. It's just unreal. And seems to really cause a lot more pain when it's going on. I hate it. Hopefully my ins. will make up their mind soon, in my favor.

Hugs to you

Debbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalenaFaolan View Post
I too have increased pain at that time of the month. It really sucks! I didn't notice it much in that first year, mostly because I had no pain relief so an "increase" in pain because of my period didn't register. I began seeing my pain doc in dec 05 and getting pain relief. It took awhile for anything to register with regard to my period and increased pain. The funny part being I wasn't even the one who made the connection! It was my hubby who began noticing the pattern and so one month asked me, when's your period due? I told him and then when it was over and the pain went down he mentioned it to me again. Every month after for about 3 months or so he kept an eye on when I was due and sure enough, there's that increase in pain! Glad hubby pays attention to things. LOL

Hugs,

Karen