View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 03:28 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Chemar the magnesium your son takes what form is it or is magnesium taurine it?Sorry somewhat lost always. I think people have mixed results with glucosamine. My mom takes it and really finds it helpful. I take it and don't see any benefit. So if you have no stomach issues with magnesium what is the best kind? On the net they said any that end in the ate. I feel so cramped and tight muscles and probably a fluke but this has been since I switched to magnesium glycinate which I read is hughly absorbable. What does the bis mean before the glycinate. It says bis-glycinate.
Jasminky I used to have very bad ocd in my late teens Anyhow I just wanted to say that I know how hard for your family and child it is but don't give up hope that it can get way better. Mine lasted for years but now I can say it is really not part of my issue anymore. For a long time my hands blead for ex from the washing. I really feel a lot is a brain chemistry too that needs to be balanced. Sorry if off subject a little.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote