View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 11:28 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default Disturbing/anxious night last night

Hello Friends,
Yesterday I messed up my day meds by forgetting them but not being absolutely sure I forgot them.

25 minutes after I took my night meds last night and a (extra) day med I got parasthesia. I haven't had this for many months and it scared me. Then I got anxiety and chills (from the a/c but I was anxious so everything was big.)

I was worried about my blood pressure going to low. Then I started fretting about being on ANY meds.

I told my husband to wake me up in the morning when he gets up to make sure that I am alive. Imagine doing that to the poor guy.

I'm awake now. And wondering what set off the parasthesia. And wondering if the parasthesia is a big deal or not. I can't call the pdoc about this. 2 years ago we went through and EEG and an MRI and things were normal.

I started two new bottles of meds last night. I wonder if I got a bad batch or two. On other occassions that I have gotten parasthesia I was unable to connect it to a certain med or med time. With pdoc's help I went off Wellbutrin and then Xanax anyway because they were potentially causing it. Now I want to continiue to go off the meds.
Mari

Last edited by Mari; 10-11-2006 at 03:45 PM.