View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 10:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

This hearing aid is really sleek and hard to see....no one would know I had it on unless I told them! My hair covers my ear!

But today I subbed in a school where I had met a little special kid with an aide, so I went to his room to say hi and told him I had something to share with him He was so cute! I leaned down and pulled my hair back and tilted my head so he could see. All the other kids came a running (special ed class) I panicked inside for a second....I could see one of them running off with my ear!

The little boy said "I have one too!!" I said "I know!" and then one of the girls asked "Why do you and C have them?" And I said "So we can hear better!"

so cute!

My father fought his whole last part of his life with hearing problems and absolutely REFUSED to get an aide....I realize they weren't as sleek as they are today, but I knew then I would wear one without a problem so I could hear!

Polar....you aren't joking about the cost....it is a SIN how much they cost....who is the most likely person to need one? a retired person on fixed income....it is so wrong....
the Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote