View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 01:20 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default I think this is one of the signs of the Apocalypse!

My mother just allowed me to actually put clothing (dirty underwear and socks!) into the washing machine without implying that I'm going to somehow break the washing machine!

I think this may just be one of the signs that the Four Horsemen will soon be coming. (I dont think the Four Horsemen like clean terrycloth socks)

Never in my mumbleThirty-eightmumble years has my mother ever allowed me to touch her washing machine. (she's got some strange phobia that I'm going to break it...she doesnt even let my dad use it without supervision)

I think I got her at a vulnerable stage...she has spinal stenosis and is in some pain right now. (she's got a TENS unit taped to her butt to help with the pain) and she must have finally just not felt like fighting me on my attempting to wash clothing with her machine.

She did have to show me how much of the soapy stuff to add to the machine, and what settings to set it at, and how to wash my expensive underwire bra...but she actually let me touch the machine! (naybe Heck just froze over?)

I'm not kidding, she's never allowed me to touch the machine, and screams so much that I'm going to break it that I've always just given up on trying to learn how to use it and would just give up trying and then I'd bring up five huge baskets of laundry for her to do.

I'm in a little bit of shock. I do have a slight fever from my cold, and I can barely keep the fever under control, so maybe I'm having an hallucination. I wish I had a thermometer.
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (02-29-2008), Friend2U (02-29-2008), Gazelle (02-29-2008), Koala77 (02-29-2008), SallyC (02-29-2008), SandyC (02-29-2008), sugarboo (02-29-2008)