View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 01:47 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin524 View Post
The guy who colors my hair for me had a lot of problems getting the color to work on my hair. Last time I got it colored, he used a different formulation and I guess, a stronger peroxide on my hair to get it the nice dark brown that I would normally have.

It worked, and my hair has stayed a darker color for a longer time. Usually it would start showing after just a month, but it's been almost two months and so far it's holding up pretty well.

I was ok with the brown until I hit 50, I really wanted to go lighter. When I see people that I haven't seen for a while and they see my blonde hair, they always say they like it better and I look younger. I don't know about looking younger.

I do like it better, I guess because it is such a huge change for me since I am so conservative. I'm heading towards 57 soon and am going to keep it light. It just looks better since I am so pale. The pic in my avatar has kind of a yellow tint to it for some reason so it doesn't show up as blonde as it is. The brick wall behind me is white and it turned out yellow. I'm trying to fix it but haven't found the right program yet.

IMAGINE
RRMS - 1992 -- SPMS - 1993
Not on DMD's

Becky21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote