View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 02:13 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

When my hair is colored the dark brown, people think that I'm younger than I am. (I've had people think I was 19, or at least around 24yrs old)

When my hair goes back to gray, people can usually guess fairly close to my real age of 38. (be 39 in May )

When it gets to be way too expensive, or too big of a pain in the...then I'll probably quit coloring my hair for good and just allow it to start becoming the color of my dad's hair (pure white!)

I'll probably just end up getting my hair cut short (it's shoulder length right now) long before I stop coloring my hair.

I used to have really long hair (down to my butt) and I just loved having it long like that. It was about mid-back when I got the MS diagnosis, and it's been slowly becoming shorter in the past year and a half.

Last time I went to get my hair cut, I told him I was considering cutting it short. I was playing with my hair, mostly because he'd just colored it for me, and he thought I was showing him how much hair to cut off.

He chopped 4 inches off of my hair!!

I was only ticked off for a few minutes, and then decided that I was going to eventually cut it that short, so I told him it looked good and paid him.

So now my hair is the shortest that it's been since I was in 8th grade (same guy cut my hair to my mom's specifications and I've never forgiven my mom for telling him to chop my hair like that)
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote