View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 02:11 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Often we hear about this information through the media as it occurs, and those "rumors" are still out there when people start researching their options. However, I think it makes sense to reference these concerns from a reasonably reliable source such as the NMSS. If there is ANY merit (or not) to the rumors, the NMSS will publicize what they think is necessary . . . and they have.

That is true of LDN as well. When I was looking at the various options, I went to the MSS sites to see what was written so that I could objectively evaluate this alternative option. There were no "scientific studies" to validate the concerns expressed about LDN . . . but I definitely considered the NMSS's perspective on the topic.

I think this input is as important a consideration as "anecdotal evidence" about how someone's shot of the month went, or how they think they are doing better. Both pieces of information are valuable, when considering Tysabri (in this case) and/or any other alternative.

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (02-29-2008)