View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 07:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool

This weekend I am flying to Florida for a week's vacation WITHOUT my children (2 teenagers). I will be staying with my parents. I can't wait, I am so exhausted and burnt out from taking care of other people. Single parenthood is for the birds!
I am remmebering why I only take a vacation every 2 or 3 years. I get punished for it. Both kids separately howled and yelled and were furious, their dad refused to take them for the week, UGH. I am actually breaking out in hives!!!! and I did my bills today and discovered I am $40 short of my mortgage payment.

AARRGGGHHH. I'm wondering which direction my mood is going to flip this week - up! down?! Usually sunshine makes me hugely manic. Saw my pdoc yesterday and she is dropping my Effexor down a bit to see if that helps with the rapid manic cycling I've been having.

It seems like nothing changes or gets better ... plod plod plod. Did I mention that I really need this vacation?!!!?

Last edited by mollymcn; 03-01-2008 at 07:21 PM. Reason: was typing with my eyes closed