View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 09:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Sara!
I started with the soar throat on Monday or Tuesday, and the caugh Then I felt a bit better, and then yesterday, it hit hard again, and moved into the lungs. It's a nasty little cold YUCK!!! eeeee...ooooo.....

Having been an RGM of a Jack in the Box and Taco Bell, I hear you on when the sun shines...no one cooks, and everyone thinks of one thing...fast food on the run Add in the folks that don't show and BUMMER!

Hard to keep a smile! Welcome to (insert name) Can I help you? Would you like some Fries with that? How about an icy cold drink? And what about that apple pie??

Going away for training? Getting promoted? I don't know how you do it with these sx! I tried to get back into it last year, when my sx started, and I thought I was going to be 6 ft under in nooooo time. I just crawled into a ball every night and DH was doing all the household chores...the only blessing!

Hope the cold dosen't get you down to much....good to see you!

PS: SARA: I should tell you, I did it for 17 years!! I had 13 different Jacks, and 3 Differnt TB's....was also the state training manager in the state of AK....I soooo know what you go thru!

Wisdom to the soul is what health is to the body
sugarboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote