View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 01:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

O...M...G!!!!!!!!

I am sick to my stomach! I'm just furious!!! I have a wide assortment of foul language for this woman! HOW DARE SHE! Have you considered writing a letter to the editor to expose this woman? OH! OH! Stupid people!!! Thank God you were cleared by Protective Services!

My Bi-Polar SIL found out that my then 14 year old daughter got drunk once and she called CPS on me too. I totally get the fear you experienced. My reaction was to take my DD and go to our cabin for a weekend....Then on Monday, I CALLED CPS and told them to 'come on over'.....fortunately they never came and they ignored her.

I did cut off my brother, SIL, and unfortunately nephews for almost 5 years. Just this past Christmas, I allowed them back into my life, after she proved she was on her medications and getting therapy. It was heart breaking....but I could not get over it.

You are in a much worse spot....and the flood of prayers I hope will lift you up and give you the streangth you need to endure this time, and know that you will one day be past it.

I also had a problem with a Principle when DD was in 6th grade, I pulled her out of school and home schooled her. It was one of the best things I ever did. I delivered her into Jr. High as an Honor Roll Student....and she graduated a year early at 17.

Wisdom to the soul is what health is to the body
sugarboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote