View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 04:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Not sure why I'm checking in...

I have been busy posting about glucose levels etc and hypo/hyper glycemic effect and my computer is not doing well and will probably pass away in the middle of a post one day soon. So I have been in everyones face this week. More than usual. I need to clean up my house...I've neglected everything since I got my glucometer. Thank you soooo much to all of you who have posted and shared their insights into what Everett and I are analyzing the heck out of. ZF has posted some good articles ( as far as I can understand them). Peggy posted about the dietician contact at the APDA site (???) not sure if that's the site. Rick has very tender fingers by now....sacrifice for the masses who could be helped by all this grassroots research. I still have this lousy cold etc. and tired too. But will rise again from the ashes!!!! Have you noticed we all go in cycles? It's Thanksgiving up here so I'd like to say I am thankful for all of you and the support and info this site generates. Thanks to DocJohn and associates for providing a place to exercise our minds and exchange ideas. It's incredibly appreciated
rosebud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote