View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 09:33 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

They should be able to report Phase i, within the press release, in layman's terms. Doesn't have to be complete. ]

Here's what I am getting at Carolyn. We are challenging the placebo effect to a certain extent. I think it's a great idea to raise money this way; but it's not good enough to ask because it's promising and will be doubled.

This is a discussion with the intent to cause even more of the kinds of changes we have been asking for.

can't take it personally , altho i don't know how you are supposed to disassociate it......just know that my intent is..if they want people to give money, they need to show the givers the beef.

paula

adding:
still thinking as usual.....I'd be willing to raise a thousand dollars, which would become 2,000, if we can be briefed about all things that can be made public and provided with an explanation for requests denied. Reasonable - not defensive - in the spirit of can we do this? If patients can't handle hearing about adverse events, then perhaps a trial to this extent isn't right for them. let's get REAL.

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."

Last edited by paula_w; 03-02-2008 at 10:47 PM.
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote