View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 09:35 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

No problem Megan:

I hope you get better results if you up your dosage. I use Jarrows Formula (I get it from iherb.com). I had been having EXCELLENT results for quite a while (I'm the rare bird, so I have been told, in that it stopped my burning in its tracks...this doesn't seem to happen to most people, but I'm quite happy it did it for me).

Then when I was running low, I needed to get another bottle (can't find Methyl ANYWHERE around where I live), so I went back to iherb and found a different brand (can't remember the name) but it was a bottle of 3000 that also had Vitamin C and Folic Acid, and it was MUCH cheaper, so I said to myself 3000, 5000, no big difference, right. And since B-12 is stored (it's not like when you take a vitamin c pill and pee it out of your system. B-12 is stored in your body, so I told myself "why not try the 3000 pill in the morning"?

WELL, BIG MISTAKE. And I don't know why, but I saw the dfference right away. My feet burned. Now I wasn't going to throw out the bottle. Some days I didn't burn, but some days I most certainly did. And because I know that stress is a killer, I made sure I de-stressed , but I still burned and it was immediately after I switched brands.

So recently I went back to the Jarrows formula and the 5000 pill.

THANK GOD I did this. Back to where I was before i made the switch.

I guess some brands are better than others???

Hope you have success when you take this.

Take care,

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote