View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 05:55 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Miss you all

Hi all,

I copied and pasted this from the other site. I don't understand having 2 sites?

It is so great to be back to BrainTalk and this forum. I sure have missed you all. I had to re-register to get back on though.

How is everyone? I have been separated now from my abusive husband for over 6 months now. I've been battling with depression and loneliness real bad most the time. For some reason though I seem to keep hanging on though. I had a little hope for a new romance but I don't think it will ever materialize. It was fun though for awhile and got me over the worst of my separation. I guess being all alone in the world with no kids and my 2 brothers not having anything to do with me can get me down at times. And now that I am getting out in the world around others I am beginning to see just what a cold world it is and how mean people can be. I also am seeing that I do not possess the correct strageties to deal with such meaness so it does get hard at times but I have not lost faith yet. I'm sure if my brothers were around me they'd have me committed for the way I act sometimes and for some of the sleepless nights I have. It feels strange to be totally responsible for myself though and have the ability to choose my options in my life now for a change instead of having someone always doing that for me. Kind of scary and exciting at the same time.

befuddled2