View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 02:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Ric,
I'll remember most of my dreams, I think that's because my body often wakes me up during the night, often during a dream, to let me know it's time to go to the bathroom (average 3 times a night). I drink lots of water during the day.
I find my dreams are much more vivid now, maybe the pd meds have something to do with it. I can remember most of my senses and emotions in my dreams. (smell, temperature, color, touch, pain, fear, smell, laughter, etc.)

Here are a couple of weird dream segments that I've remembered.

I'm watching a band playing in a crowded area. They are singing a song. I'm trying to sing along, but I don't know the words. But the band in my mind, during this dream knows all the words perfectly... weird

I had a similar dream last year, where I was trying to speak to someone in French. I had difficulty in knowing the french words, but he spoke french fluently. In the real world, I've never been able to fully speak this laungage, but my parents spoke french at home when I was a child.

This is my weirded dream experience. Keep in mind that I was asleep and dreaming during this time. Im my dream, I woke up and was analyzing the dream I just had. But I was still dreaming. I know this because my cat woke me up after this dream.

If you want to remember your dreams, the trick is try not to move around after you wake up, keep your head in the same position, recall your dream, than write it down right away. If you don't, there's a good chance you won't remember it later.

Dreams are fun, I always look forward to them. I had some limited success in directing my dreams to where I want them to go.

Pleasant dreams.
Max
Max19BC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote