View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 03:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I remember a lot of my dreams as well. They range from the mundane to the really weird. They are pretty much very vivid to a point where I can smell, feel, and hear things vividly. Just the other night I dreamed I was bicycle riding. I could not only feel the wind in my face, but also the tightness in the backs of my legs as I pedaled along. In the passed I used to long-distance bike ride so the feelings in this dream were pretty realistic.

In other dreams I've been covered with large swarms of insects. An ant or two doesn't phase me, but when there are large numbers, I get the creepies. In the dreams, I've put my hand into a closet to pull out a bucket, and have seen the bucket full of cockroaches, ants, and ticks. Eew Gross!

I think part of this has to do with the PD medications, and the part is my dreams have always been on the intense side. The medication just helps to amplify them.

I've only been lucky a few times in being able to pickup where I left off in a dream after waking up. When I do it's like I'm continuing a movie from where it left off.

John
jcitron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote