View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 06:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey you.

I am taking 2,000 MGs of Keppra per day. Sometimes, it will trigger a random emotional moodswing of sorts. Normally, it isn't anger - but I have had a few bouts of laughing for no reason at VERY bad times. I also seem to cry a bit more than normal (I can't watch baby shows at all or weddings for some reason).

I also cry if someone hurts my feelings now, and more often than not - they didn't even say anything to hurt my feelings.

I've found I am more 'cuddly' than I am angry, but I still like to call it Kepprage because they name is funny. Oh, my PMS is worse - and I will have more extreme mood swings. I should get a helmet for my boyfriend.

It's not that bad, once you get used to it. And it doesn't even bother some people I've met. However, I am on a fairly high dose for someone my size (95lbs) - so that may be why I turned into a big ball of tears and hugs.

Oh, also - I don't know how you are about pills and sizes. But their 500MG pills are HUGE and the 250MG are smaller and easy to swallow. If you're on a high dose, and can handle the cost (if it's even extra) ask for the little ones. I can swallow like 4 of those at once, but choke on the 500mgs.

Sorry for babbling!

*Hugs*

Ellie
Ellie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote