View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 04:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well Steve, things are straigtening out a little bit. I've since gotten over the flu after feeling like death was at my doorstep last week. I guess when you feel that ill, death isn't an option so the only thing was to get better.

My change in medication is having good effects with my mobility. My stiffness is completely gone now and I feel like I haven't felt in over 5 years! Now to deal with the nausea. That's the trade-off for mobility. I've been chewing gum and eating lifesavers which help somewhat, but not as much as I would like. The fatigue is still there though. This past weekend found me sleeping a few power naps. On Saturday I lost 5 hours to a nap and ended up screwing up my pill schedule, and Sunday I threw away 3 hours. On both days, I went to bed the normal time and slept most of the way through the night.

I've also reluctantly started back to school again. This time it's a JavaScript class which I couldn't give a rat turd about. This stuff is *** BORING ***, and the fact I have to be nice to everyone makes it worse! Thank God this class is only 5 weeks long. If it was any longer I'd be in complete tears.

Interesting that you met Lonnie. It's funny how you mention the distance that some folks put in between us and them because they're famous. I've never found that to be a problem if you treat them like everyone else. We have to remember that they are human and have the same needs and desires the rest of us have famous or not.

Hope the weather holds up nicely. Today's in the 40s and tomorrow supposed to be warmer, but raining.

John
jcitron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote