View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 12:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Gigglebabe- just getting back to you from your earlier message!

Here's Hannah now, she'll almost two and is a real tearaway! She's more full on than my other three kids put together! But that cheeky look is what lets her get away with all kinds of trouble! lol

She's often frustrated with me at the moment, as I lie down on the lounge a lot as my leg has been flaring up. She'll grab my hand and pull and pull in an attempt to get me up! But now if I say "Mummy sore" she looks at my foot, scrunches her face up and says "oooh" , so she's starting to understand whats going on but she's not happy about it!

It's so hard looking after her when my hubby is at work (only 2 days a week thankfully though) but she's a joy mostly! Dayne's at school now so its just me and Hannah at home during the day, which isn't too bad.

I twisted my rsd ankle in December and still have a lot of dramas from that (very little movement but just enough to walk here and there), couple that with these gyno problems and all the rest... it hasn't been easy since she was born.

BUT at one point I had my hubby working six days a week while I had a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a newborn at home and no use at all of my rsd hand, so I guess if I can get thru that I can get thru anything! lol

Hope you're doing ok, thanks for asking about us!

x Kate
gigglebabe (03-04-2008)