View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 01:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Thanks, Ada

Thanks, Ada, for your very caring response to my request. Yes, I have tried Lidoderm patches (the strongest dose that can be prescribed). It did nothing. But that was very early on and since you brought it up, I will give it another try. I'm dealing now with the residual pain so it might make a difference.....I'm open!
Lyrica has been suggested to me. It is the only drug that I haven't tried that relates to pain. Have you, or anyone you know, had any experience with it?
It is quite new. A very dear friend, who suffers with sever fibromialgia said it has given her a great deal of relief. I want to know what the side effects are.
Thanks for your suggestion about the Lidoderm patches. I'm off to try them immediately. Will respond after testing it again.. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
Your story really touched me. It's hard to believe what people go through and come out of it so positive.

On the shingle parts. I had them on my right side back in the 80's and now deal with pain there a lot. I wanted to mention Lidoderm patches to you. It might be that you can wear one at night for the pain. They are 12 hours on and 12 hours off and they do help with the pain.

The lidoderm patches are prescription so you will have to ask your Dr. for a script. YOu can actually wear 3 of them at a time.

I know you will find some great help here and also great support.

Ada
Erinda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote