View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 04:05 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Did anyone see the video of the puppy and the Marine?

I'm not linking to the video because it made me ill.

I hope none of you have seen it. It's one of the worst things I've seen in a long while.

(dont read the description if you're sensitive, actually, I'll put the description in white text. If you want to read the description, right click your mouse, and choose Select All from the drop down list, it'll highlight the text that's in white)

(I removed the hidden text. noticed that it showed up very faintly in a reply to me earlier)

It sounds like all three Marines are giggling thru the whole thing. Apparently no remorse whatsoever, even tho it sounds like the guy filming it seemed to have some surprise in his voice, like he had no idea it was going to happen.

I really hope all three of these guys, especially the moron who tossed the puppy get prosecuted by the Marine Corps. I want these jerks to go to trial for tossing this puppy. I'd love to hear that they get a serious reduction in rank, dishonorable discharge, loss of all benefits, and some nice jail time in Leavenworth.

I dont understand people who do crap like that. What kind of sick people are the Marines recruiting? I'm sure stuff like that happens in every war, but now everyone's got a video camera, even in a war zone. Crap like this is what makes people in other countries hate Americans. I hope they televise his Article 32 hearing...and I hope the judge that JAG (Judge Advocate General) assigns him is a serious animal lover.

p.s. I think I got the color right. I chose white (because that's what the color looked like) but when I did the preview, I could just barely read the text. So, I chose another color (Lemon Chiffon) and that seemed to cover up the hidden text. Hopefully people who dont want to read the description wont end up accidentally reading it because the text color was off a bit

Last edited by Erin524; 03-04-2008 at 01:18 PM. Reason: removed the description of what happened to the puppy
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote