Thread: Hello all
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 06:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thanks folks

Hi folks, many thanks for your replies, you are all super friendly and helpfull. I have been taking a look around the forums and it seems that this site is a great resource for support, both offering and receiving.

Yep, it's pretty toasty here in Dubai. I'm only here for a few more weeks though, then off to the Caribbean to live.

The Dr's have done a few tests on me, they seem pretty conclusive. No diabetes, no vitamin deficiency. I have started taking multivits and also calcium / magnesium as the Neuro said that they may help. I will check out your links though.

One thing that the Dr's didn't tell me, was whether it's a good idea to exersice or not. I really enjoy sports and wanted to know whether any of you have any advice on whether light / moderate / high intensity gym or other is ok still. I am eating plenty and have decided to quit any alcohol for now (was a social drinker - nothing much). So I am hoping that the nerves are going to recover, positivity seems to be so important, I was really down last week, but have managed to get my head around it a little bit now.

Anyways, I'm babbling. Thanks again for your replies. If you have any advice regarding working out - that would be great.

All the best Hayley
holiday_mouse is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote