View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 09:50 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

I am really sorry to hear what you have been through here and I do know you haven't been alone with those problems.

I am so glad that you saw what those meds did to you. As I had said before Bill was on Noravasc for high blood pressure and it really did a job on him. He just turned into Dr. Jekyll until I got him off of it. My family Dr. would get him off of that one and when he went back to the cardiologist they would put him right back on it. It never phased his blood pressure it stayed the same if not went up because of the hostility he had.

I had never in my life seen him act like he did when he took that Norvasc. It took me quite awhile to figure it out but when I did, I'd get him to go to our Dr. and he'd switch and the Heart Drs. would put him right back on it. I honestly believe they were getting some big ***** kickback from that med. They knew what it did to him. They gave it to him a week before he died.
He had a cebreal hemorage in the back of his head. They couldn't stop the bleeding due to the cumiden he was on. If he had not been on Cumiden they could have. His face would turn red, he would be so angry that he couldn't calm down after he took the Noravasc. When he went off of it, he was fine.

I do think too that the med gives a person a sense of power and then when they have had an education in certain fields they come on here and tend to want to practice them here on the people here. That makes them feel even more powerful.

I am not a college educated person. I do have common sense and at times I think it is more important then a college education due to the fact you can figure out what is right and wrong in the things you do and how you treat the world.

I am glad you found the forum and hopefully you will start seeing better days here and in your health.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
gigglebabe (03-04-2008)