View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 08:41 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Beautiful Day~

I was up almost alnight, got 2 hours sleep I think. I have worked this whole day. I washed one load of clothes and measured furniture in the night. I am so worked up. Then I painted and painted cement in the hot sun. It was like working on snow. I am painting everything white. Then I went visiting & got chewed out for working so hard. Somebody has to do it. I got so much to do I'll never get it all done. I got to sell this house, have an auction, move, have surgery & who know what else.

It has been a beautiful day to paint, but I am tired. Hope it stays nice forever. I want to do so much outside, and Winter is coming.

Sue~ it's nice you opened the thread this morning. I want others to come in.I'm glad to hear you can get your MRI. It sure hope my surgery was approved. It was sent to wrong insuramce. I know I told the right address many times on the phone.

Bizi~ Now don't feel to guilty about the chocolate, I had some ice cream myself. And I gained a couple pounds. Tomorrow, is another day and don't buy no more child! We know we will eat it then. I got to quit buying it period.

Gaye, sweet Gaye, I think we are all going to STOP BUYING JUNK FOOD. Or really work it off. I haven't worked that hard. I gotta find a good subitute that's all there is to it. Gaye when your up a lot at night your going to eat, that is my down fall. i think I'll eat one of those popcles thingie's. Doesn't that sound good? I'm serious girls.

Well I think I go to bed soon. Sweet Dreams.
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote