View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 01:16 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeans View Post
This is one of the lowest forms of life and intelligence known to man...that poor animal! Some must die to feed the masses, but to intentionally kill for kicks....lock him up and throw away the key for a long time!
They'll probably have to put the guy and his buddies in solitary confinement. Prisoners dont like people who abuse children and animals. They might decide to toss the idiot from the top of some stairs and listen to him whimper on the way down.

I've been dog-less for almost exactly two years. (my bouvier des flandres, TinyMonsters, died in 2006 from kidney failure) and I've been thinking about getting a new dog since then. I tried to get a new puppy right after Tiny died, but it was way too soon, and I also had an allergic reaction to the puppy, so we had ended up returning him. (I hope he got some cool humans, he was a neat puppy)

I've been "auditioning" other dog breeds for awhile, to see what dog breed might not set off my allergies. I really want to adopt a new puppy eventually. It really made me ill to see the puppy in that video treated the way that <insert bad word here> treated it. I love dogs, they're one of the neatest things on the planet, and if you find the right dog, and socialize it and train it right, you end up with a nice furball to have for a buddy.

If I find the right dog eventually, I'd put up with some allergy to keep it. I would have done that for Tiny if he hadnt died. (I didnt realize I probably had an allergy to him till after he died...the puppy we tried to adopt was my first clue I might have a dog allergy)

I'm going to edit my first post to remove the description of what I saw in the video. I noticed that some text showed up in the quote box when someone replied to me earlier.
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote