View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 01:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you Snoopy. Now that I have had a few days to think about it, my husband and I decided that I should write letters to these ones, but not mail them. He will take them from the house and "do what he wants with them". My guess he is going to throw them away...lol. That way I have said what I need to say w/o a response from them.

You are exactly right. I need to find peace with in myself, in order to feel good about who I am. I am always so hard on myself. Since I can't work and I feel so crappy because of depression, CFS/Fibro, I feel I am a horrible wife and mother. However my son and husband are the GREATEST. They really are. They help cook, clean, do laundry, keep up with the dog and anything else I ask them to do. To beat all, my son is 14yrs old. It is hard to get any teenager to clean their room, let alone to help out around the house. He is very kind and considerate and I don't think there is one day that he doesn't tell me he loves me.

I am definitely thankful for their support. I think that is my inner peace.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome '97, Chronic Sinusitis '97, Chronic Pain '04-present, Degenerative Disc Disease '86, Depression '88, Fibromyalgia '00, RLS+PLMD '04, Severe IBS '05 Non-Epileptic Seizure Disorder '08